Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Evaluate 3.1.2 – Self-Reflection on Teaching Abilities Quest

eportfolio:
https://goo.gl/NAv8Uf

Google Sites "Just Starting" Webinar comments:

"The instructor clearly knew her stuff and was interesting. I'm a little technologically challenged, so I'll probably need to go back and review the powerpoint she sent."


Post-course survey comments:

"STEM417.18 PBS National User # 4 - I would recommend that my colleagues take a course taught by this facilitator. -Yes -Brilliant facilitation!!! First rate!!"

"STEM417.18 PBS National User # 8 - I would recommend that my colleagues take a course taught by this facilitator. - Yes - Charolett was awesome!"

"STEM412.22 PBS National User # 2  I would recommend that my colleagues take a course taught by this facilitator. - Yes - CAT was a fantastic facilitator. She was well-versed and very helpful."

"SCIE512.5 PBS National User # 2 I would recommend that my colleagues take a course taught by this facilitator. -Yes- CT was very flexible and asked great questions to get the conversations flowing."

"TECH401.15 PBS National User # 1 - I would recommend that my colleagues take a course taught by this facilitator.  - Yes - Encouraging, objective, and offered reminders."


LinkedIn:

"Charlotte was an active facilitator of the online learning discussions during our PBS Earth Science class. She posted questions to deepen and encourage our dialogue and made the online community seem a friendly place for us to share with our colleagues."

"I took a class under Charlotte with PBS Teacherline. She exemplified the best type of online educator. She developed creative exercises, distributed great lists of resources, facilitated student-to-student communication, and gave prompt, relevant feedback. I felt that I got outstanding value from her course leadership, and have recommended PBS Teacherline courses to many other teachers as a result of my experience."













No comments:

Post a Comment